View RSS Feed

It's all over!

Rate this Entry

4 years of ups and downs in my life, directly related to my studies, are over!

That's right, I just graduated! I'm officially an "Instrumentation and controls engineering technologist" kinda wordy, but I'll take it. I was kind of stressed that I wasn't gonna finish this semester, but it ended up being one of my best semesters overall in the whole program!

The cherry on top: I have another job interview with a company that is about half an hour from my front doorstep, they do 3 interviews before offering a job, and my third interview with them is on Friday. I've talked to a lot of people in my small town who have said that if you get to the third interview in the process, you are almost guaranteed a job. It would be nice to have something to do so soon after graduating, and $30/hour starting off is a big step up from what I'm used to. It's a pain in the ass trying to get through all of these interviews though; the first 'interview' was actually an aptitude/attitude assessment where I had to answer about 300 questions in an hour. The second interview was an actual job interview in front of a panel of 3 representatives with technical backgrounds. The third interview is supposed to be a group assessment where I am placed in a group with others to solve problems while a panel of 15 people watch us like hawks...

Congratulations and good luck on your third interview!
    Congrats and wish you well on your 3rd interview.
    That is really great! Best wishes on your new career!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.