View RSS Feed

Good days

Rate this Entry
It's been going relatively well these last couple of days. I got to hang with my IRL Best Friend, and another friend of mine found me the Shadowrun Table Top RPG 5th edition for around 30 USD (Which he offered to buy me, so long as I repaid the cost. I live way out in the middle of nowhere so it's easier to buy things online and have them shipped to me.)

In other news I'm seeing my Therapist this coming Friday, I'm looking forward to it. I have a few things I'd like to discuss with him even.

Guess that's all for now.

Good to hear, Nintendorox! !

Keep at it, and best wishes on your journey!

Good to hear, Nintendorox!. I've never been to a therapist before, but I've been to the regular ol' doctor plenty of times, and I always feel better after I've divulged all of my aches and pains and gotten professional advice on how to remedy them. Not saying that's the same thing, but hopefully it's a serviceable analogy. All the best in getting/feeling better. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.