View RSS Feed

FauxPas

awkward moment of tbe day

Rate this Entry
Just had the most awkward moment with one of my employees and I am now trying to avoid said employee. We had a small spill in the lobby and the employee came to clean it up. She asks me awww did you have an accident? Without really thinking I'm just like yesss. She then replies do you need to be potty trained again? I of course probably turned bright red. Seeing this she asks you would like that wouldn't you.

I was just kinda in shock. Didn't know what to say. I tried to laugh it off and walk away pretending like I had something that needed to be done. Soooo weird.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I guess depending on where you work it could have opened a door.
    Maybe she reads you better than you know?

Quote Originally Posted by ICkaraokegirl
    Maybe she reads you better than you know?
    Very possible, it was so odd how she said it too, like she knew about AB's already. I was afraid to press anything further though. Caught me so off guard in the first place
    I think she was fooling with you. With my female friends I will say something like, "I've been bad and I need a spanking" and they will always say "You would like that wouldn't you?" But as ICK Girl said, maybe she knows more than you think she des about you. I would, however, not bring it up again.
    Oh I completely agree with zipperless: don't even think about bringing it up again!
    eeeeek! that really is awkward. good luck & hopefully it will be forgotten
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.