View RSS Feed

parcelboy2

Going to job interview today clothdiapered

Rate this Entry
Well I've got a job interview to day for a self employed parcel driver on a daily round at 10:30bst
To add to the mix I'm going in my cloth diaper with stuffer under my trousers and I feel like a 2 year old now so I'm glad I didn't put my shorts on today or I would be toddlerish feeling
I will update date you later on how it goes
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

what do you do about a van and van insurance?
    i looked into couriering a few weeks ago, spurred by a few local ads for driver-owners and 'vans for sale with work', but when i looked into contents insurance, i was quoted 10,000.

on a lighter note, i had my first-ever job rejection by e-mail the other week; someone had posted the ad with 'assistant' instead of apprentice. just nice to be told, rather than stressfully hoping for weeks on end.

Quote Originally Posted by ade
    what do you do about a van and van insurance?
    i looked into couriering a few weeks ago, spurred by a few local ads for driver-owners and 'vans for sale with work', but when i looked into contents insurance, i was quoted 10,000.

on a lighter note, i had my first-ever job rejection by e-mail the other week; someone had posted the ad with 'assistant' instead of apprentice. just nice to be told, rather than stressfully hoping for weeks on end.
    I have a van on hp and have the Insurance all ready I've been couriering for nearly 4 years
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.