View RSS Feed

sirscience

thursday blog #4: what do you listen too while driving?

Rate this Entry
OK here we go...

Its yet another thursday, and now am at my 4th weekly blog. I think the hardest part of this is coming up with a topic.

hmmm where do i start

.. Ive got it.
lets take a complete directional shift into maybe what would be a normal post but still is a good topic that people can join in on.

PODCASTS : so every week i have a few podcasts i listen too that really help my week along. some bright moments that i look forward to. For all those City peoples out there you know that the morning / afternoon commute, can be a bit draining, especially if your focused on getting somewhere.

so in a successful attempt to liven up the drive, I have taken to 2 things. Podcasts and audio books, I find that a good podcast should be hilarious and thought provoking. since i dont have much to say today, i am going to list a couple of podcasts with descriptions for people to check out, and maybe every one else can also list a couple that you enjoy and we can exchange entertainment.

also I am not writing much today as the Seattle littles munch is this Saturday, I have mentioned this before and talked about being nervous. but i think i will have a better blog post after i go. so yeah!

ok... so here are the podcasts

RT Podcasts- this is a podcast by Rooster Teeth , they made red vs. blue and, well if you haven't seen RVB i recommend checking it out. they also make RWBY which I think that people know about , but which is also good. this is a general every thing podcast , it can be nsfw so head phones are advised.

The Patch-- when the above podcast which started out as a drunk gamers podcast turned into just a comedy podcast, Rooster Teeth created the Patch. this podcast is mostly sfw and is about upcoming games and gaming tech. it is pretty good and they are pretty well informed.

Face Rocker podcast-- this is another general podcast that is just fun to listen to. this is the guys who made VGHS among lots of other stuff, but we can have a youtube party later, this is nsfw so once again headphones. definitely falls under comedy

and my last listen right now is
To the future podcast- this is nsfw but is highly entertaining and thought provoking. when the conversation is good its super informative, and when it goes south its like a train wreck. this is a good laugh for sure.

what Podcasts does every one else listen too?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

No podcasts here, at least not in the car, and not all that often elswhere. It's mostly NPR or music when they get a little too insufferable. I listened to a recommended episode of the Big Little Podcast and enjoyed it and I've listened to a few Savage Love Podcasts but that's about it.
    Books on CD. I got into this habit on long road trips years ago and just kept it up when I got home. Even on a short commute I can finish an average book in a few weeks. :-)
    Music!

joking aside I have no clue what I would listen to more because I have no car and no license as my mental health issues make it unsafe for me to drive ( I "space out" really bad for some reason) and I am not negligent enough to want to get another license until I find out what is happening with me.
    the keyword here is ENERGY! Either high energy music, or high power music, sometimes i even just listen to the power of the motor(no music).

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47
    the keyword here is ENERGY! Either high energy music, or high power music, sometimes i even just listen to the power of the motor(no music).
    On Musical days i do Electro Swing, or extreme DUBSTEPS . crank the BASS wubbubububub. I cant do silence tho, thats when i pay attention to other people driving, not that thats a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor
    No podcasts here, at least not in the car, and not all that often elswhere. It's mostly NPR or music when they get a little too insufferable. I listened to a recommended episode of the Big Little Podcast and enjoyed it and I've listened to a few Savage Love Podcasts but that's about it.

how is savage love?

Quote Originally Posted by sirscience
    how is savage love?
    I'm generally a Dan Savage fan, so I'd say pretty good. I wish he was more pro-ABDL, but it seems to me that he's softened on the topic over the years. If I was more generally inclined to podcasts, I wouldn't limit myself to the shows with ABDL subject matter.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.