View RSS Feed

GlitteredArtist

Build A Bear!

Rate this Entry
Nuk 5 came in yesterday ... and I'm pretty dead set on getting a silicone one too because I'm really struggling with the taste of latex ...
But its just so cute

And then today I went to Build A Bear! And I made a most fantastic bear, boy have those things changed a lot since the last time I was there {Admittedly that was just about only a year ago}. I named her Mattie, and she has a fantastically cute Hello Kitty dress, and a permanently reserved spot on my bed.

Aside from that my Baby-Pants order finally shipped today ... and I ordered some Bambinos.

So this little girl is set and excited for when this all gets here.

Aside from that this big girl is moving apartments soon, and it is stressing her out, so buying little stuff is like a happy place. Maybe not so happy for my wallet though.

I'm just so happy I found ADISC again, and despite being so new I have already felt a huge sense of community. For which I'm so thankful. ♥

Comments

Merry Christmas!

Build-A-Bear is great. It's too bad they won't let you stuff your bear (or other animal) with nothing but hearts. I always find myself wanting to do that.
    When I was younger I wanted to go to Build-A-Bear. But then one of my relatives went, and after learning that her toy cost like, $60, I never did. A local grocery store did have a knock-off sort of teddy bear building station for awhile, where I almost made a bear but decided not to.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.