View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#80

Rate this Entry
It is late Thursday Night, and since it is Maunday Thursday in the Christian Liturgical Calendar, on a couple of the "Religion" CATV channels, "Actor/Director Mel Gibson's Bloodbath" is playing right now. It is too violent for a 56 year-old like me, who has the social functioning cognition of an 8 year-old. Earlier this evening I had to be at church, to be part of the Service of Tenebrae, since I am a Deacon Elder. Earlier today, my younger non-disabled brother was out with his girlfriend for several hours. He is "Straight", but I am "Gay", and although I have an on and off long distance relationship with a guy ~ 1/2 my age who also has Asperger's Syndrome, we may never meet to perform any mutual urogenital anatomy comfort behavior. NT's think that an Autistic like me can not experience loneliness, but from my own experience, that "assumption" is false.

The only other thing I did today, was to upload another VLOG onto my YouTube Channel about me living with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.