View RSS Feed

An actual title that has to do with the blog: Happy Week

Rate this Entry
Hullo everybody !!

this has been a good week, and i am excited for the weekend.

So last weekend I met someone like me, and they weren't a creep. wooooot! So now I have a friend with a face and similar interests.

It was really a fluke really the way it happened, but i have to say, this was one of the coolest things i have ever experienced.

In other news , My wife is coming over this weekend. I know that I have expressed concern and what not over our marriage. But some times i get this feeling, like when you get told your going to Disney Land, when shes coming over. I want to bounce off the walls, forget about all of our problems and curl up in her lap. pacifier in mouth, padded up, etc, etc.

I look forward to the day when this could be a reality.

but hey guys, and those who live here will be able to confirm this, Monday was incredibly beautiful.

I love the rain, I really do, its part of the charm of Seattle to me. But what i am learning, is that all this rain, makes for the most beautiful sunny days i have ever seen.

I come from the east side where its really easy to take advantage of the sun, because its out all the time. its literally like the opposite of Seattle.

The difference however, is that when the sun finally comes out in Seattle, there is so much green. The trees and the grass just light up. Its amazing.

and to top it off we have Mt.Rainier, and let me tell you guys.
Rainier is Incredible against a blue sky... Words do not exist.

I know that this isnt really much of a blog. asking questions and stuff but, I want to just share some positive things that happened in my week. I hope that everybody else has had a great week also.

Yes, sirscience...

I do love the green and sunny in this area too...

I had pretty good views of both Mt Rainier, and Mt St Helens, Mt Adams, and most of the foothills, before the last two days anyway...

Another in the Pacific North West...
    Glad to hear things are looking up. A visit with your wife should be good, although I don't think our weather is going to be all that nice for it. Congratulations on your meet up. They can be a really good thing - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.