View RSS Feed

zsofi

So that was it...

Rate this Entry
Remember when I wrote about the new job and that I can have my own place there to stay and everything turned out to be OK? Well, guess what? It's not OK. My boss just quit her job yesterday, since the owners of the hostel tried to quietly push her aside (she was the most loyal to them and worked hard even after she didn't get paid for 2-3 months now) and she had enough. Now, the new bosses are complete idiots, and the whole place will go bankrupt in just weeks without proper management, and there is no hope, that I will get paid by them, so I decided not to stay there to give my work for free 16-18 hours a day. Now, I have no job, no money, and I'm homeless. I can stay for a few nights at some friends, but eventually, I have to hitchhike out of the country with my tent and a few helping couchsurfers to stay at. Because here there's nothing left for me to hold on to and I don't plan to get locked in jail (because homeless people get locked in jail if they caught sleeping on the street, and with a criminal record, they won't ever get a legal job here, in this country) so the road is ahead of me once again, I'll be off in a week if no miracle happens, and it'll be an adventure both for the man and for the girl I am.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yikes. Luck and good vibes to you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That sounds horrible! you can't stay with family? or are you on bad terms with them?

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    That sounds horrible! you can't stay with family? or are you on bad terms with them?

Good luck
    Thanks to both of you! No, family is off the table. My mother drank herself to death when I was nine, and my father is a bitter and aggressive ex-con, who's the most pessimistic person I've ever known, if I would move in with him and he would find out, that I have toys and panties, he would probably kill me, we already had a few violent fights in the past. I'm not gonna kill myself, at least not without a very good reason, since my mother and the rest of society both abandoned the child in me, she's a part of me and she needs me to survive even if she's not a real person that I can hug and care about. It hurts a lot, but I love her and I owe her that much, that I will not leave her like everyone else. I just hope life still can make me wonder in good ways too.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.