View RSS Feed

FNM! Or Friday Night Magic!

Rate this Entry
I'm pretty excited to play Magic Cards tonight with some friends, no it's not the official WoTC "FNM" Event but we don't have a supplier of cards up here anyways.

So now begins the decision of what to play first?

Black/White Vampirism Deck (I gain Life, you lose that much Life >)

Red/Blue Goblin Army Deck (Battle Cry and lots of Milling to slow my opponent down.)

Red/Green Monstrosity Deck (Consists of Snakes, Cyclops, and Giants. Oh how I love Giants >.> Main theme is Monstrosity Creatures)

Green/Blue Mutant Deck (It's my own take on Simic Combine. Evolve your creatures quickly to give Experiment Kraj the upper hand.)

...I'm such a nerd >.>

I'm down with this, I say go for the Black/White combo, it's one of my favourites. I run a Black/White angels and demons deck that destroys whole galaxies.
    Ah I haven't played in a few months and haven't even touched my deck (dimir control) since I got fired from my cousin's store. And plus since moving back home and scoping out the magic store here, I just don't really care to socialize anymore. Don't know why, but I'm just not feeling it. Anyways, as someone who plays Dimir and is more strategic and calculating if anything, I would suggest your Izzet deck. When I did play and someone kept slowing me down, it irritated the crap out of me. Haha. Good strategy. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.