View RSS Feed

Worst day ever?

Rate this Entry
Ok, so yesterday I wake up, only to find out some a-hole has broken into our trailer and my moms truck. They only took some silverware and the radio..

Then the day goes on as normal.. band practice, watch TV, post, chat, go outside and hang for a bit..

then when I get home at 8:30 PM I get a phone call from my friends mom.. turns out he killed himself that day.. now the only reason I have is because his girlfriend dumped him. I feel as if I failed because the night before, I was talking to him and he mentioned it and I said how its a choice you can't take back and how many people will be hurt. Then he said he wasn't gonna do it, but I guess he didn't realize the facts of what I said.

Now the worst part is, his mom wants me to sing Puff Daddy's "I'll be missing you" song along side of his ex :/ I just don't think I'll be able to pull myself together to do it, but I will try just to honor my friend and his family.

Wow.... he killed himself because a girl dumbed him O.O

I feel sorry for you but wow.... just wow.... i can't beleive a teenage girl would make a guy do that.
    That's a really horrible day for you, but just look on the bright side, if it is your worst day ever, It can never get any worse, and the future will be forever brighter.
    Awww, I'm sorry Jon. That sounds awful! I really hope things turn out better for you! See you in the IRC - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.