View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Ramen and Paranoia

Rate this Entry
What's on my mind? Ramen. Why, well that's what I happen to be eating at the moment. Does I really matter? Of course not, ramen never matters, unless you're starving, but I digress. The point is, I've gone far to long without writing anything. I kept pen and paper during my sojourn without the interwebs, but that has fallen off in the last six months. I'm at a point now were I'm worried that I may lose the knack if I don't sit down and write something, even if it's just some bizzare stream of conscious thing. I was getting pretty good at writing for a while during my absence, but the last time I sat down to write, I just stared at the half finished story and couldn't think of one damn thing to put down. It's a little scary for me. Last summer I sat up for hours writing, all sorts of things, poems, stories, op-ed pieces, I always had something. But now, a decent narrative just doesn't want to form. So, I'm going to sit here and try to write something, anything, several times a week. Good, bad, random lists and thoughts, anything to get the juices flowing again. Hopefully it works. And getting back to the ramen, it actually is pretty good, even if I am out of sriracha.

Comments

Here in Japan, ramen is serious business, it always matters
    Yes, but here in the states, we have some pretty sh***y ramen, none of that high class stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Zedd
    Yes, but here in the states, we have some pretty sh***y ramen, none of that high class stuff
    Pho winds up being more popular. I can't stomach the cheap, instant ramen since getting the restaurant stuff.
    2 words

Samurai Noodle

Quote Originally Posted by sirscience
    2 words

Samurai Noodle
    I keep meaning to try there. I go to a little place in the ID that does excellent, cheap Chinese but they also have a sideline of Japanese and it's hard to beat the one stop shopping with good variety.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.