caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#78

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0406140039.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	20454
I guess, that if I were a Pony in Equestria Land, I would look like this. I truly love to watch "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. There are lots of times, when I wish I could live there in Equestria Land as a My Little Pony Friend, rather than here. Lately, I have been tied up with disability civil rights issues. Down in Somerville, Massachusetts, there is a neighborhood which is making a big stink regarding the 3LPlace Organization wanting to put a Developmental Disability Group Care Home to house 12 non-verbal autistic adults. Last week as a member of ASAN, I had to drive down there to provide support to the 3LPlace Organization, to convince the neighborhood to allow this Group Home to be renovated and up in operation.

Despite my being an Adult Baby, as I have blogged before, the "problems" of the real world and the bigotry and discrimination us Autistics face every day "intrudes", and keeps me grounded in reality.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.