View RSS Feed

New CAR! Yea! and other stuff..

Rate this Entry
I haven't been on much I stay really busy w/ school...Well any ways I got a new car this week since I totaled my 07 Honda civic 2 weeks ago sad...but it wasn't my fault since the truck driver hit me. I wasn't hurt other than some cuts and bruises and a concussion but it crushed in the entire right side of my car. Well as of yesterday I have a new grayish silverish 08 Honda accord EX Yea! and I love it....Well other than that schools going good. Im just sick of writing reports...Yuck...AND! I'm finally dating again after 2 years of dating no one. His name is Adam and hes really good to me. well that's all for now....Happy early turkey day everyone! Gobble Gobble!

School's going well. :3

I want a new car D:
    Big sis, glad to hear you got you a new car!! I am happy to hear that you were not hurt any worse than you were!!

Congrats to you on finding someone to share your life with!! I wish you the best with Adam & I am glad that he is treating you right!! Good luck with school & stuff!!

Icey - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.