View RSS Feed

ShAd0w10

It's a lazy movie night tonight.

Rate this Entry
Might as well post something on this here blog.

So, it has been raining on and off all day. Rain is pretty relaxing to me, every time it rains I feel calm and relaxed, sometimes sleepy. It's the perfect time for a movie night. I haven't had a night to myself without things to do in awhile, so this is nice. Just curled up on the bed in diapers with my bear just watching a few movies. We're having fun.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

End up watching anything good? My cub is fond of scary, largely age-inappropriate stuff. It doesn't appear to be hurting him any so far
    I've watched "You're Next" It was a pretty good horror movie, I liked how there was one person who actually knew how to defend herself and not act like a complete idiot. Then I watched "Spirited Away" It was pretty good, I remember watching half of it a long time ago so I decided to watch it again, I wasn't disappointed. Then I decided to watch "The Wild Thornberries Movie" and "Rugrats Go Wild" Two movies I watched and loved when I was a kid and still love. I started to watch something else then fell asleep. lol
    I hadn't heard of that one. I'll take a look for it, although it probably won't be as good for the cub. He prefers monsters of some kind.

Hard to go wrong with any Miyazaki, particularly Spirited Away
    It's pretty good, I'd suggest it. Also, I love monster movies. I haven't seen a whole lot of them lately, though. Need to have a marathon of them some time.

Miyazaki's works are great. I've only seen Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, and Spirited Away. I've yet to see Ponyo, I'll save that one for the next movie day.
    Ponyo was fun, as is Porco Rosso. I saw The Wind Rises over the weekend and it was quite good, although not such a good thing for AB purposes, as it is a grown up movie that just happens to be animated.
    I'll probably end up watching them later.

Oh, I remembered the movie I was going to watch yet fell asleep. I Just finished watching it now. Have you heard of Dog Pound? That movie is just... ;-; It make you feel. The ending... Okay, it's technically a copy of other prison movies, in juvenile detention form, but it really does it well. I'd highly suggest it If you want to watch a serious movie.
    Thanks for the suggestion. Looking into it, it's something of a remake of Scum. I like to start with source material when I can, so I'll likely go with that first.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.