View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#72

Rate this Entry
Today is my birthday!
I am physically 56 years old!
But, I am "Little".

I, "caitianx" have very strict "Adult Baby Life" rules:

1). "caitianx" is permanently forbidden to ever use the toilet/potty chair.
2). "caitianx" can no longer talk or say words, except when spoken to by his younger non-disabled brother.
3). "caitianx" is required to take a 3-hour long afternoon nap every single day, except on Sunday, when he is required to take a 5-hour long nap in his bed.
4). "caitianx" is permitted to go out in his car by himself, only to the following locations: Church, Walmart, Library, Market Basket Supermarket, Walgreen's, Rite-Aid, Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV, and to AANE, GRASP, and ASAN Autism Disability Meetings.
5). When away from home, "caitianx" is required to visibly carry with him at all times his blue Fisher-Price Diaper Bag.
6). "caitianx" is required to have his pacifier in his mouth "at all times" while awake, except to eat and or drink.
7). "caitianx" is permanently a "Little", and only permitted to only do the following "adult" cognitive tasks when "absolutely necessary": Pay Bills, Drive His Car.
8)."caitianx" totally has "no right whatsoever" to know about or understand anything "grown up" about his body. "caitianx" can never again think or say "bad grown up words". "caitianx" is not allowed to think about or remember the grown up words about pee-pee and poo-poo and where they come from on his body inside his diaper.
9). "caitianx" has no right whatsoever to know or understand the difference between himself, a boy/man or that of a girl/woman.
10). "caitianx" is never to understand about where a baby "really comes from". Babies only come from God. God sends a gentle loving bird from the sky who gives a man and woman who got married in a church a bundle with a baby inside and the bird tells them they are now "Mommy and Daddy".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! or.. er... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! May your dreams be wet and your belly be full
    So cute.

Happy birthday Little Caitanx! I hope you had a bunch of fun!
    Happy birthday! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.