View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

My Leg!

Rate this Entry
Back in January I went to the doctor about a severe pain I'd been having in my left leg. After a short visit he informed me "Nintendo, you have torn several ligaments in your knee. You'll need to keep off it until we can get you in to do an MRI, I'll go ahead and fax your information to the hospital in Campbell River."

Now this was 2 months ago now almost and I've yet to hear anything back from the hospital. I get these things take time and all but I can barely get around my house, let alone go places. It hurts to bend my knee, it hurts to walk up large inclines. It just plain out hurts to do most things I've enjoyed doing up until the injury. It's driving me crazy! I'm 22, and I feel like I'm 75!

I was on some bogus medication that was supposed to "Help with the pain." I found it did absolutely nothing but make me sick. I finished the medication a few weeks ago and I've felt better without it in my system.

So who wants to trade left legs with me? I promise you'll only have to deal with a constant ache in your knee!

Sorry. That was me attempting to be funny >.>
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Call the doctor it shouldn't take that long to get a mri i bet they mis placed the paperwork
    or lost it.
    I'm sorry to hear about your leg. I hope things get better for you soon.
    I agree, call your doctor. They should at least have gotten in contact with you by now, if not done the MRI.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.