View RSS Feed

blankonmymind

Nice

Rate this Entry
This is a lot better than being on fetlife! There is a lot there that I really don't want to see!

Updated 03-Mar-2014 at 17:43 by blankonmymind

Tags: fetlife
Categories
Thoughts

Comments

Hello there!!!! Have I talked to you on fetlife?? I agree that it is a highly sexualized place, but this one feels a lot more like home
    Oh, tell me about it! I still maintain an account on Fet for networking, but the explicitness makes me cringe. I want nothing to do with sex...
    Agreed. I feel like Fetlife is mostly fake accounts, dick picks, or creeps looking for sex. And plus for me it's an empty hope. I go on there looking through city after city trying to find people who are decent with the same AB interests. Fetlife is just a big lie for me.
    [QUOTE=Lilicup;bt32131]Hello there!!!! Have I talked to you on fetlife?? I agree that it is a highly sexualized place, but this one feels a lot more like home[/QUOTE]

HI! I don't think so. I am in a few groups but don't do much with it except check messages. I only joined to see if anyone else was into the same, living in my area.
    Updated 03-Mar-2014 at 17:44 by blankonmymind
    [QUOTE=henni;bt32136]Oh, tell me about it! I still maintain an account on Fet for networking, but the explicitness makes me cringe. I want nothing to do with sex...[/QUOTE]

I am pretty much vanilla but get some emails and stuff from people who have some very racy pics showing body parts with odd attachments and stuff, I really wish I had never seen! Of course, I am sure some people feel the same about seeing others in diapers. So glad I found a place that it is more geared toward what I am into and its just to wear diapers, for me.
    yeah, this is a lot more friendly and less eye gouging! lol!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.