View RSS Feed

its been a tough 48 hours.

Rate this Entry

I am having a little problem right now and I just need to post this.

I did not get a good sleep the other night and on top of it my wife was complaining during the night that her stomach hurt and she was very gassy. I got up for a 7am dentist appointment and they decided there was nothing that needed to be do extra to this root canal that was done back at Christmas. When I got home my wife was complaining that her stomach really hurt and she had a DR. appt. at 2:30. She kept complaining that it was very uncomfortable and when I said I would take her to the ER she did not want to deal with it. On the way to the DR. office she started screaming and wanted to go to the ER. I was two blocks from the DR. and 10 miles form the ER. So I took her to the DR. because I thought they could triage her there. They got her stable and sent her to the hospital 25 miles away. She had emergency surgery last night for a bowel obstruction and now they cant get one operation site to quit bleeding so they may have to go back in. My mother in law is with here and I am having to take the kids to different things. I wish I could be in three places at once.

Got to go.

I'm so sorry for your troubles. I'm praying for you and your family. Hope all is well.
    Hang in there, Egor. You and your wife will be in my thoughts. Please update us whenever you have a moment to breathe.
    Egads!! That is a handful, Egor! I hope that you are able to get some nap time in-between all the running around...

I think that you made the best choice continuing to the DR, rather than risking getting stuck in traffic (trying to get to the ER) with no help, or perhaps worse yet...getting into a collision.

My best to you and your Mrs for a full and quick recovery!

my best hopes and wishes go to your Wife, and you, in this stressful time.
    i have some understanding of this on a personal level....

for anyone elses info;
    Intestinal Obstruction Repair - procedure, recovery, blood, tube, removal, pain, complications, infection, heart, risk, children, cancer, rate, Definition, Purpose, Demographics, Description
    My best to you and yours. Wishing your wife a speedy recovery.
    Up Date

I had a moment to stop and type the original post. I just got back and have gotten the kids feed and settled. Unfortunately the 6 and 8 year old are dealing with this way better then I am.

One of the incision sites will not stop bleeding and she is having to go back into surgery. I just do not know when.

I am doing/working on my grounding techniques, but I am having a hard time.
    I send a hug your way and hope it turns out ok.
    It's hard to reconcile how quickly our lives can go from routine to full on panic. I hope things will work out well for you and your family. Best wishes in this difficult time.
    I hope everything works out for your family. I can sympasize with your wife on the bowel obstruction surgery.
    I went through that 65 yrs ago this coming summer
    Hello My Friends

They had to clean up complications from internal bleeding. They did not see any new signs so they closed and are watching my wife to see if there is any more signs of bleeding. If she behaves herself they may let her come home tomorrow.

Thank you all for the support.
    Thank you for the update, Egor! -Marka
    (breathes a sigh of relief & wipes eyebrow....)
    You and your wife and kids are in my thoughts, Egor. *hugs*
    Thank goodness! Keep us posted. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.