View RSS Feed

wxguy

My "Coming Out"

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone I am a professional weatherman. I am not on TV...I basically work with the government to write 30 hour forecasts for various airports around the United States. Weather is something that I was always interested in which is why I pursued a career in it.

I've come to ADISC mainly to connect with others who have similar interest. My fascination with diapers began at a very young age. I think I was three or four and I had a nighttime accident. The next night I was diapered to prevent from making a mess. For some reason I loved it and was hooked from then on. I would get excited when diaper commercials would come on and look for any way to get them. Today, I would classify myself as a DL who enjoys very limited age play. I don't wear very often at all due to certain circumstances. If you want more details about the subject....just let me know.

My other hobbies besides wearing diapers include storm watching, camping, cycling, skiing, hiking, and gaming. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time in the Boy Scouts which is how I gained interest in the things I do. I am engaged to be married and me and my fiance have two dogs who we absolutely love.

Really, I am here to share experience with everyone. I do not really have any other area to gain release for such a private part of my life. I love getting to know new people. Feel free to ask me just about anything!

Updated 20-Feb-2014 at 22:34 by wxguy (spelling)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[QUOTE=Ranthor;bt32016]Did you make Eagle Scout?[/QUOTE]

I sure did!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.