View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Finally feeling better.

Rate this Entry
I'm slowly starting to get well again, which is awesome because I was sick and tired of being...well, sick and tired. I finally went to the doctor on Thursday and he gave me some meds that have really helped. Yay!

I went back to work today (I'd been off since last Tuesday due to the illness) and I'm glad it was a slow day because my body really wasn't ready to go back to a normal sleep schedule -- I've been sleeping 10+ hours a night, which my body has needed to heal itself. It wasn't ready to get back up at 8 am. Yikes.

But onto good news. Since I'm well again, I'm probably going to sleep with my paci again for the first time in a week. Having a stuffy nose is not good for an AB's happiness, let me tell you. I also found out that I'm going to be going on an overnight trip next month, so I'll probably pack some baby stuff and have fun in my hotel room that night. It'll be fun to walk around without needing to cover my diaper or hide my paci.

Anyway, just wanted to update that I'm alive and the cold hasn't rendered me permanently paci-less. I'm off to bed now. Mmmm, sleep.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good to hear you are doing well, congrats on overcoming sickness.
    Where are you taking a trip to? (If you care to share.)
    @Cranky Thanks! Just a quick trip to Columbus, OH. I could drive up and back in a day, but I need to be there pretty late at night to attend an event, so I'm spending the night rather than drive home in the dark. Should be fun!
    And with the Reds playing well you must be content with life, good to see your okay Kate.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.