View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#64

Rate this Entry
In the last couple of days, I have uploaded a couple of my own "reviews" of a couple of the NERF Toy Guns in my NERF Weapon Arsenal. Playing with my NERF Toy Guns makes me feel happy. Earlier, I did have a long Sunday Afternoon Nap and regressed to being profoundly little, sleeping peacefully with "Precious", my soft Baby Dolly Friend. When I woke up, I laid there in my bed a little longer and listened to the BBC News report on WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz, "Boston University Radio", NPR (National Public Radio). It is "awful", that the Ugandan "Exterminate the Homosexuals" legislation will be fully signed into law. They say it only allows for "life imprisonment" of all Homosexuals in Uganda if "discovered", but the Christian Church Pastors all over Uganda are calling for "Total Extermination of Homosexuals", regardless if the law only says "imprison all of them for life". This "Law" was written by a "White" American Protestant Church Pastor here in this country. But, the law he created will be enacted in Uganda, to "exterminate" a whole class of people, to make Uganda ready to "Welcome and Receive Jesus Christ in the Second Coming".

Even as I quietly played earlier today with my NERF Toy Guns, in the "back of my mind" as a person with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, one could easily "rewrite" the Ugandan "Exterminate the Homosexuals Law" to "Exterminate all the Muslims" or any other "despised" minority group, including "people like me" who are developmentally disabled since birth. Anyway, as I see it, once the President of Uganda "signs" the law as "valid", and the extermination of Homosexuals in Uganda begins, I feel that the "American" Protestant Church Pastor who "authored" the Ugandan "Anti-Homosexual Law" should be "snatched" by United Nations "Peacekeepers" and "put on trial" for "Crimes Against Humanity", like what was done to the Nazis after World War II.

"Words" do have "consequences".

I need my pacifier, right now, because I am about to have a full-blown autistic temper-tantrum "meltdown".

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.