View RSS Feed

AmberBulb95

Getting Started (first experience)

Rate this Entry
I guess I should explain how and when I identified myself wit this community.

Ever since I was a kid I was always drawn to dummies (pacifiers), I never understood why I wanted one so badly, I would fantasize about getting a dummy often. One day when I was 13 I decided I would finally buy a packet of dummies, I took the bus from my school to the local supermarket and explored the baby isle, I was so excited as I walked down that isle and finally laid eyes on the wall of dummies. I was overwhelmed by them, I was very panicked that I would see someone I knew in the supermarket and get caught, but I grabbed the cheapest packet and headed to the self-checkout.

I left the supermarket and began walking home with a sense of pride and accomplishment, not 100 meters out the door I had to stop and look at my new dummies, I had bought a 3-pack of Tommee Tippee 'super soft' dummies (12+ months). I was mesmerized by the golden nipples and felt the urge to rip open the packet and put one in my mouth. I resisted the urge and put them back in my school bag and continued home, about halfway I gave into temptation and stopped behind an inconspicuous tree to open them.

My hands trembling, I tore open the packet and grabbed one of the dummies, I was surprised by the plastic cover over the nipple and didn't know how to get it off, after one careful yank I heard a 'click' and the cover came off and the sound of the latex rubbing against the cover as I pulled it off. I felt amazing, empowered. I slowly brought the marvelous amber nipple to my mouth, I shuddered as it passed through my lips and landed on my tongue, I felt my lips instinctively close over the stem and I began to suck. It was the best feeling in the world, the smooth, bulbous, tasteless nipple glided across my tongue, I never wanted to stop, it was everything I expected and more. It was then I realized that I had a dummy fetish.

I was never prone to masturbation as a child, but as soon as dummies became a part of my life it has been something that I identified myself with, it has always been something very important to me.

Ever since the day I bought my dummies I've periodically bought a new packet and stored them in my drawer or my closet, my parents have never found out... to my knowledge.

I guess that covers the first experience. I'm more of a dummy fetishist than an adult baby, but I do have bottles, nappies etc for age-playing when I have the house to myself, it grants a great thrill for me, but I can't come unless I have that smooth, air-filled nipple on my tongue.

Comments

Your experience sounds way more sensual than I could ever have imagined haha

Have you ever tried a pacifier specifically for adultbabies? I looked at the ones on amazon, and they are soooo expensive
    like $20+ for ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lilicup
    Your experience sounds way more sensual than I could ever have imagined haha

Have you ever tried a pacifier specifically for adultbabies? I looked at the ones on amazon, and they are soooo expensive
    like $20+ for ONE
    It was a very sensual experience lol, plus I've always had a flair for dramatic storytelling :\

I tried a Nuk 5 a few months ago, it was comfortable but it didn't stick, I just keep going back to my first brand, far more affordable too lol.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.