View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

The Itchy Foot Dilemma...

Rate this Entry
... I have an itchy foot. For those interested, it's my left foot. For those still intrigued, I'm a lefty, so it's almost always my left foot.

I mean to scratch it, and vigorously, but there's a problem - as there almost always is: it tickles. And it tickles so much that I cannot keep my foot still enough to deliver a good, firm, sufficient scratching.

I have considered all manner of complex foot bondage but feel they are much too expensive and elaborate to warrant their use. Should I, instead, seek out a hedgehog to step on?

Answers on a postcard, please.

[QUOTE]Re: "Answers on a postcard"

What does "Answers on a postcard" mean?

It used to be common for magazines in Britain (and over the Atlantic for all I know) to print in each issue a conundrum or quiz question for their readers, with a small prize for the first correct reply, or the first 10 correct replies, or whatever. Until a few years ago a postcard cost less to send than a letter, and postcards were easier for the magazine staff to sort, so the standard instruction was "Answers on a postcard, please, to [the magazine address]". So this became a catchphrase for "If anybody knows, please tell me".[/QUOTE]

I go at it with great speed and vigor...if you inflict enough pain counters most of the tickle... However, you must commit and follow-through without hesitation (lest your foot jumps away from your grasp, and you giggle.) Otherwise, I find certain spray medications to work quite nicely... ;)

You need to use moisturiser on the offending area, the skin is too dry, that's why it itches. I've been told Vaseline works very well.

Linkin Park - Cure For The Itch - YouTube
    I'm glad Marka cleared up the postcard bit! When I first read your itchy problem, my response was to tell not to step no a hedgehog, but to jump on a cactus!

then I saw the postcard bit and I thought, 'am I suppose to find a postcard with a cactus and then write my answer on there and link it to the forum?" so off I went to look at cacti postcards.
    They were all very ugly though, and so I wrote no answer on any of them.
    itchy-foot is quite common. it may just be a 'bored' nervous system. try scratching it with your other foot or, better, find a dog that likes to lick feet (heaven). - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.