View RSS Feed

Are diapers not a family affair

Rate this Entry
I have been studying why people are wearing diapers and for how long. I've been doing this for a very long time now (since I became incontinent in 1986). There is a lot of good information available on the internet and there is a bunch more fundamental imagination with expanded desires as well. The latter being a major player. I have discovered those who need diapers, such as myself, have factions that are being aligned to. What my alignment is, I would have to admit, is finding out if there are family groups that are well adjusted, happy with the lifestyle they lead, and can openly discuss a positive outlook on being diapered. I know shame is one of the first emotions I had to deal with when I found out my choices of having invasive surgery that would lead to more surgery later on in my life, or having to use diapers for the rest of my life. I truly hate the idea of somebody cutting me up and making my God given body parts do thing they weren't meant to do. I got over the first emotional setback after a couple years and resigned myself to what Fate may have in store for me. With that being said, I know there are people aligned, and as a family, who believe diapers are OK no matter what age they worn. I guess there is that first emotion yet to be overcome or the fear of being labeled something that another might want to impose upon you. Being a single Man might be an easier solution to many issues of wearing diapers however I am very lonely at times and would surrender my essence to a family of my own, all in diapers, all not making an issue out of a for real diapered all the time life.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.