View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#63

Rate this Entry
Not much has happened to me in the last couple of days. I have taken time to be "little" at naptime this afternoon. Cleared off my handicapped-adapted car to go grocery shopping. Being on Social Security, I do not purchase "high-end" food items like "Steak". That is simply "too expensive" for me. I have to settle for Hot Dogs, Sandwich Meat, and other lower-cost items. The only "entertainment" items I purchased for this "fiscal month" are 1 NERF "ZOMBIE STRIKE" FUSEFIRE Toy Gun, 1 "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic" "FLUTTERSHY" Beanie Baby, and 1 ($5.00) DVD of "Roy Rogers Cowboy Movies". The rest of my money is to pay for food, medicine, and "bills". 2 days ago I paid off my Vehicle Liability Insurance, "renewed" my Driver's License, and made the 1st "finance" payment on my "new" used Handicapped-Adapted 2010 Ford Focus 4-Door Sedan. I have checked my calendar, and next month on March 6th is my Birthday. Since it will be the "end" of my fiscal month, I will have nothing in the way of cash to purchase myself a little Birthday Present. Such is the case, when a person like myself with Autism and Cerebral Palsy has as his only means of survival, "Social Security", not "employment". At least, I do not have to worry about getting my car "registered and inspected" until March of 2015.

I am guessing, that like me, a lot of other "disabled" Adult Babies like myself are not made out of money.

At least I have enough diapers to get me through the weekend as a 24/7 diaper-wearer.

You sound like you have this financial thing figured out though, buddy. I really wish I could help get you something for your birthday!

Stay happy

~ EvanNibbler
    We eat pretty much the same in quality of food. I haven't had a steak in forever. I have 20 dollars to spend every pay period on myself, not including food and bills, so I understand things being tight. Hope you still fill your days with fun though!
    I have SSI too. Though, I'm currently under my dad because he has it too. His reasons are physical related, and he can no longer work anymore because of his arthritis and tendonitis. For me, I have so many things right now. I had a job through a life skills program, and I nearly had a nervous breakdown. No way was I going to work anymore after going through that. x_x Me and my dad combined, plus his disability check from the VA as well (He's a vietnam vet), we do make pretty good money to support me, my mom, our two dogs and cat and my dad as well. Though, we spend money like no tomorrow, me and my mom at least. lol

So yeah. I also can't drive because of Dyspraxia and ADHD. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.