View RSS Feed

MY Stash!

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Paxe View Post
Having switched to 24/7, the spare room has become a dedicated changing room. Conveniently located next to the bathroom and equipped with a bed covered with a thick soft plastic sheet, it's the perfect place for diapering activities. It contains both the main stash for everyday use as well as the archive of old favorites being saved for special occasions. Enough diapers are kept in stock to last two months of using them for all my toileting 24/7.

In the pics you'll see bulk stock of the diapers I prefer for daily use:
Tena Slip - Super, Maxi and Ultima (for general day use, Ultimas still on test and not part of the routine yet)
Lille Classic - Regular and Extra (for morning messes and night time)
Molicare - Super Plus (for special occasions)
Lille Classic booster pads Extra (one or two two added to each diaper)
Lille Classic bed pads

There are drawers full of change-time accessories and half a dozen of each diaper for easy access next to the changing 'table'. Two suitcases loaded with a case of each and a kit of accessories are on standby for unexpected projects away from home, while another drawer stores the self-contained single-change kits I have made up for situations where the changing bag cannot go. There's a blog post coming about these...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Main stock.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	20101

Name:	Drawer 1 labels.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	20102

Name:	Drawer 2 labels.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	20103

That seems like a nice stash!
    Enough to keep me cosy and toilet-free for 90 days... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.