View RSS Feed

EvanNibbler

Work in progress - Shipping "wiki"

Rate this Entry
I've recently been thinking about making a wiki of sorts (or perhaps an article) regarding the dimensions / sizes / discreetness of shipping boxes on various products from various sites.

I was recently debating what diaper to order next and basically settled on one because the package would be easier to carry across campus back to my living quarters! I figured that this information might be useful to other people when they are ready to re-stock on diapers.

Here's how I'd structure it...

• Supplier
    • Product Line
      • Item:
        • Shipping Box Dimensions
        • Shipping Box Description

So here's an example (these are actual stats):

• NorthShore Care Supply
    • Abena Abri-Form
      • M4 - Pack of 14:
        • 14" x 14" x 14"
        • Only shipping label
    • Tranquility ATN
      • Medium - Pack of 12:
        • 14" x 14" x 14"
        • Only shipping label

Here's where I need your help - I can't find all the information out myself! If you have any information about the box sizes for certain companies, please let me know in the comments! I just ordered a box of Tranquility ATNs, so I will update this when those arrive!

Thanks in advance, and thanks for reading!

Updated 12-Feb-2014 at 19:17 by EvanNibbler (Added information)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome idea, I actually made a thread asking about a baby diaper package dimensions since I had to fit the package into my backpack and I needed the product dimensions which I could not find. I actually can't help you since I live in a different country and we don't have the same products.
    Anyway, it would be great to have this information available to anyone.
    Yeah, that was my idea! Hopefully once I get it started with one or two entries, more people will see it an be able to give feedback / information.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.