View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#61

Rate this Entry
I would like some hugs and cuddles with another Adult Baby my own physical age of 55 (almost age 56). I feel profoundly starved of affection. Earlier today, my younger non-disabled Brother went out on another "date" with his present girlfriend who is a high school classmate of his who is a trained but unemployed Special Education Teacher. It has only been since both our parents passed-on, that he and I are starting to have a "normal" adulthood, but "late in life". As I said, my late Mom was a profoundly mentally-ill fruitcake, who destroyed our chances of achieving "normal" adult social milestones in early adulthood. Yes! My younger non-disabled brother is "Straight", but I am "Gay". I am looking for another Gay "Little" my own chronological age to play with and share things together, and perhaps even "special private adult type touching". I am of course, a practicing Christian and as a "Gay" man, I am very monogamous.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0354 (2).jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	20053

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.