View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Football, SIDF, and Getting the House to Myself

Rate this Entry
I decided to cut back on my blogging a bit, since it felt like I was talking way too much. Sports update: my boys in red tied their last game and as much as I love football, that is one of the ways I am perpetually American in my thinking; I can't stand ties! That's why the sports gods gave us overtime. Of course, I know why ties are allowed to stand in football, but it still bugs me.

My full time job continues to be stressful, but I really enjoy my writing gig, so that kind of makes up for it. Plus, being stressed out gives me an excuse to go overboard on the regression, since I tend to rely on it as a form of therapy. I don't think I've gone to bed without a bottle or a pacifier in over a week, ha.

Anyone have any special plans for SIDF tomorrow? I think I'm going to pick up some baby food (I actually really love it and never stopped eating it; it's not even an AB thing, I just think it's awesome) when I go grocery shopping after work. Special treat for a special occasion.

Oh, and I got some awesome news today. In April, my maternal grandfather is taking everyone in the family on vacation. (Sidebar: he is the only person in the family with money; most of us are poor. I don't want to say "oh my grandpa is taking everyone on vacation" and put forth the image that I'm somehow rolling in money when the truth is I'm in all kinds of student loan and car loan debt.) I declined to go because he's not a person I enjoy spending time with for a variety of reasons, but my mom and her husband are going. That means i get the house to myself for a week! MUCH REGRESSION SHALL COMMENCE.

Anyway, that's what's been going on in my life since I last blogged. Wish the boys in red good luck...we're up against Arsenal on Saturday and considering what a powerhouse they are, I'm just hoping to avoid coming off like the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whether he knows it or not, he's giving you an awesome vacation.
    Ha, Maxx, that's true. I'm even thinking of taking a few days off work while everyone's gone...could be fun!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.