View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

This Ain't A Scene...

Rate this Entry
... It's a goddamn new blog!

Yes, pinch yourself, rub your eyes, and bless your giddy aunts (all of them), it's a new blog post from a rambling idiot in a dark corner of the t'internet.

The main thing of note to report is that I have acquired a beard and tamed it as my pet. I now stroke it obsessively and tuck it in for bed. I love it, in spite of its gingerness I cannot now abandon, though, like it is some lame and sickly child that does not belong in society. I will not castigate my facial furniture!

My primary concern now, however, is what an absolute <censored> I will look in my nappy and onesie. Thus, I am torn. Someone needs to make the decision for me, either by messaging me here persuasively or breaking into my home and tearing it from me, hair by single hair, as I sleep.

I welcome either outcome, I'll be honest.

I hope you're all well, and I mean to be around here a little more so... Keep your eyes peeled and say Hi

Comments

Well haya! stranger! You don't really want my advice, as I tend to banish any hairs that aren't above the nose...with or without the nappy and onsie...and that (with the beard) must be a comical combination to be sure! lol (hopefully not too much at your expense!)...

As you may...
    When you may...
    However you may...

Cheers!
    -Marka
    Giggles the thought in my mind was like mad magazine you had so much hair down there
    Its up to your face kinda like the cartoon the man trying to train his nose hairs.
    Lol
    YAY! for gingerness!
    i'm only part-ginger, and mostly in beard and tash, too. but, i love ginger headhair, except when it's like pubes.
    Mine is soft, yet grizzly ade - like a scrubbing brush after a spa day.

Marka - how do you do it? Is it magic? I cannot banish every last hair - I don't know how! Plus I would feel naked without it all! Unless.... Ohhhhhhh, maybe that's the point

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman
    Mine is soft, yet grizzly ade - like a scrubbing brush after a spa day.

Marka - how do you do it? Is it magic? I cannot banish every last hair - I don't know how! Plus I would feel naked without it all! Unless.... Ohhhhhhh, maybe that's the point
    Admittedly, DanDan... I don't manage it in frequency or thoroughness...as I would care to...
    You only feel naked for a while...but, yeah ;-) that is part of the point lol -Marka
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.