View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

Could this be a potential story...?

Rate this Entry
Or do you think it's too much? I'm curious because I really think it might work. I need a change of pace from How I Became an Adult Baby. >< Like, if you have ways I can improve on it, then I would love that.

I'm setting it near my hometown. However, I still haven't decided where she's going to live. When I lived in Maine, I lived in the middle of nowhere with very little resources. We had to drive several miles to a walmart in another town. >< So, I'm not sure where to place her just yet. I don't know any places very well other than Madison/Anson or North Anson. Bar Harbor would be too close to Seawall Campground too. I want it to be a far enough distance way so that money would be somewhat costly to go camping.

I posted this in the story discussions section, but I wanted to post as a blog too.

Sounds like it could be really sweet, really cute, and have a lot of heart. I say go for it! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.