View RSS Feed

A small angry rant.

Rate this Entry
While casually browsing through my Facebook news feed a few moments a go, I came across a dude trying to say that anyone with an MLP OC that is a Pegasus is a Rainbow Dash Re-Colour. Now normally I would have bit my tongue but it really bothers me when people get up on their high horse and judge others Ponysona's. I explained calmly that just because a Pegasus pony has a two toned mane and tail, does not make them a Rainbow Dash Re-Colour and that they should apply logic to what they just said.

The person in question then attempts to tell me the post was a "joke", this is a common tactic with people who can't accept that they are indeed wrong. So again I calmly told them to stop making such large generalizations, to which they again attempted to say it was a "joke". I'm sorry to say but you have no room to judge others Original Characters when you attempt to say a commissioned picture of Shining Armour is your OC.

/end rant

Yeah, I hate the joke defense too. Oh, it was a joke? I'm sorry, I don't find treating another human being awfully very funny. Maybe you should get some better jokes.

Your OC is your OC. They are for you and like most art a real part of you, and other people should be grateful that someone is sharing a piece of themselves... rather then be all judgmental. D:
    Sounds like a troll to me. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.