View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#59

Rate this Entry
Sunday should be a day of rest, but this evening I have been busy answering e-mail messages regarding an upcoming "Legislative Public Hearing" up in Concord, my NH State Capital regarding a "proposed" Law which would permit "Assisted Suicide".

I do not believe something like this is being "considered" here in my State of New Hampshire.

I belong to ASAN, the Autistic Self Advocacy Network founded by "Ari Ne'eman" who is on the National Council on Disability in the Obama Administration, and ASAN and its members, including myself are "opposed" to Assisted Suicide.

I have to drive up to Concord on Tuesday to "testify" against this "proposed" legislation.

@ naptime earlier this afternoon, I very much needed to lie down in my bed, diapered of course, and I hugged "Precious" my soft Baby Dolly Friend. I was really feeling scared that the evil black uniformed men with terrible Adolf Hitler symbols are going to "come back" to take me away and murder me, because I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

I should be watching the "Super Bowl" football game, but I seem to have other things on my mind this evening.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.