View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

Explaining to my bf again...

Rate this Entry
I told him that my AB/Little side was like the personas they have in Persona 4 Golden. He absolutely LIVES for this game. It's one of his favorites. SO, I told him it was like a side of me that I have yet to accept or try to endure. I thought of telling him about being a DL because I really do trust him. He's one of those guys that would love you no matter what flaws or weird things you have are. I just don't want it to come off as awkward for him by simply saying "I like to wear diapers". I feel like if he has a little trouble understanding my AB/little side, then I can't imagine what he would think about me being a DL.

I have learned to understand myself a bit better. I know now why I choose to be a little. I've always had these desires to act more like a child. It's part of my comfort zone and makes me feel like I can be myself more. The only thing that sets me off, of course is knowing that in reality, I will forever be considered as an adult. I've never fully grown up because my disabilities stunted a lot of my normal development as I grew older. I guess what I'm trying to say is that... well... I don't really know.

Bottom line is, I don't think there's much I can do as far as being an AB. My situation is far different from what most of you guys can understand. :/

I'm sorry at my lack of understanding your situation, though I really wish I could help you out more. I think the way you went about explaining it to him sounds very personalized and probably a good way of going about it. I think if you keep going about it slowly, maybe things.. might work out? I hope so anyway, you seem like a really nice person and want you to be happy.
    Rather than simply saying "you like to wear diapers" Explain exactly what you just explained here. Expect the conversation to be somewhat (read: extremely) awkward, but if he is as you say he is, then you've got nothing to fear. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.