View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

My first wetting!

Rate this Entry
So, I did my first wetting... partly. I sat on the toilet with a diaper on and let it out, then I held it, stood up and started going agin with great ease. I didn't have to force it or anything. I wonder if I keep doing it that way, if my bladder would feel more relaxed on relying on the toilet for support too. o.o

It's really the only way I can do it. I just wanted to share this small little milestone because I've never been able to do that before. As soon as I would stand up, it would be harder for me to let it out.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Whatever works. I find that washing my hands can be something of a trigger. It's not going to make me go if I don't need to but it sort of pops the idea into my head in a low-key way and makes it very easy to go if I care to.
    Yeah, I had to do it originally sitting on the toilet too myself. It got easier for me after a while. My bladder relaxed so maybe yours will too.
    good going it took me like 30-40 minutes on my time because it just felt... strange lol but i find that the more you relax the easier it is to do. i find its really easy to do in bed aswell, personally i worked on sitting up in bed with my legs up a little first in a half asleep state, then after awhile whenever i sat in that position and was really relaxed i had to stop it from happening lol it'll become such a habit that after awhile it'll be like a second nature thing, keep practicing it gets easier.
    Have confidence in your nappy. The more you trust it not to leak, the less inhibited you will feel about letting go in it. Soon it will be as easy as using the potty!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.