View RSS Feed

A poll...for a poll...

Rate this Entry
I am interested in gathering some data about our community, but I don't want to gather data on things that have already been done, or are in the works by other people.
The constant questions are always about "origins of fetish, how did you tell (person), etc"
Well, I would like to know what YOU want to know more about.
The burning question I have is why males in our community seem to outnumber females ten to one, though unfortunately I can't even seem to come up with a theory for that, so I'm going with a different project. What are some things you all would like t know?

I don't know about recently, but I feel like the community sort of in general came to the consensus that men are involved more in the fetish side of things because a diaper is pressed against all the um.. important parts and just makes for easier stimulation. That's embarrassing to say, but I'm pretty sure that's the general opinion around here.

Otherwise, I've always wondered if the majority of people around here would change this part of themselves if they could. There probably has been a poll about that sometime that I just missed. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.