View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Rate this Entry
I was messing around with this avatar maker: Avatar Maker | I Am Bored and then as I was picking which mouth I wanted, and they had a pacifier as an option. So, naturally...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 10.10.14 PM.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	19907

Heh. I thought it was cute.

In other news, Tuesday is the Merseyside Derby, which is naturally a super important game...and I will be at work because it starts at 3PM my time. Kinda sad that I won't get to watch it, but the last time Liverpool had a game while I was at work, I was able to listen to the commentary through the US app of a UK broadcaster. Hopefully they'll be covering it again. Their commentary was hilarious last time. Liverpool didn't even win that day and I still had a blast. Fingers crossed for another great game.

I hope everyone has a good work week as we head out into the big adult world and out of our safe AB-cocoons.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Assuming it is the site I'm thinking of, they should be covering it (I think?). Thought they did most of the games for anyone outside of the UK (sort of the NBC of Football radio haha).
    It's Talk Sport Radio, if that helps. The UK app doesn't cover it (cuts out to "sorry, this material is copyrighted in your country" when the game begins), but they have a US app, too, that does have the rights to air the games (I won't pretend to understand international copyright). As far as I can tell, it's the same coverage, but only legal through the US app, so that's where I listen. Hopefully they'll be covering the derby. I'd hate to miss the game because of time zones.
    That's what I was guessing, Should have it then, I use them when I'm out of town since I've yet to find a hotel that gets NBCSN =/
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.