View RSS Feed

The Misadventures of an Adult Little~

Rate this Entry
I still haven't quite accepted my ABDL side yet. I still have those thoughts, but it's hard to accept them. I fear telling my boyfriend also. He's usually very caring and accepting, but I just don't know how he'd handle me wanting to be one. That's why I haven't quite accepted it. The only friend of mine that knows I wear diapers, or at least I did wear them, was my online best friend Maria. :/

The hard part is that I'm unable to give in to the urges. I can't acquire baby items because I'm always with my parents. There's no way for me to sneak these things without them finding out. The diapers I can because I can just use my period as an excuse for them. So yeah... I wanted to get that off my chest.

I want to say that not just with AB/DL related things, but most things, you shouldn't define yourself by what your partner accepts or not. I mean if you are trying to marry someone, you want someone who will support you. I'm not saying he has to be 100% into it, but supportive probably should be a must. I'm not trying to tell you how to socialize and carry yourself, I just don't want to see someone deny any part of themselves just because they are afraid of being hated. If you deny something important it probably will come back to haunt you in the future.

That being said I totally understand wanting to be accepted, and craving something strong. I feel like there will come a time where you are able to not be surrounded by your parents, and then you'll be able to get everything you want. It's hard, but patience is important. My money situation has been until really recently keeping me from indulging in my LG side at all, so I understand but it all eventually works out.. in my opinion. Just keep pushing. ^_^
    My situation with my parents is different though. The problem is that I have multiple disabilities. I can hardly take care of myself in real life. I can't cook, I can't clean, hold down a job or nothing. My parents provide me with most support that I need, and if they die, then I'll end up being in one of those group homes or something. :/ I've tried to learn those things, but it ended up being a disaster because the life skills program I was in treated me as if I already knew those things. I wouldn't be surprised if I had mild PTSD from all the unfair treatment I've had from schools because of my disabilities. The problem is that I don't LOOK disabled or anything. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.