View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Coloring Books

Rate this Entry
I was recently thinking about how much I like coloring books and would like to get one soon, so I was browsing Amazon for ones I'd like to order. Did you know they made coloring books for adults? They do! I was searching for Judaism-related ones for kids and lo and behold there's a Jewish coloring book made especially for adults. You can bet I'll be getting it when my finances allow a splurge.

In the meantime, I stumbled upon my coloring fix when my nephew demanded Aunt Katie color with him. Heh, sometimes it's good to be an aunt.

I had to do some major adult things today like file my taxes and deal wit the stress of my step-dad getting injured at his job -- it's going to be a bit until he gets his first worker's comp check, so for now we're kind of messed up, finances-wise. Long-term, it's not a major issue, but short-term, it's kind of a bother. My anxiety is in high gear.

So thank goodness it's Friday. I think I'll go grab one of my nephew's coloring books, pad up, and have some AB time. Coping mechanisms are awesome.

Happy padding, everyone. May your weekend be awesome.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.