View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Happy Post

Rate this Entry
Life is definitely better since my last post. We got our water back, which is awesome, and tonight I'm going to pad up for bed. I've also got a bottle full of apple juice and my favorite pacifier, so all in all, can't complain.

Tomorrow's going to be fun, too. There's a Liverpool game on at 12:30 my time and it's also my nephew's birthday! He's going to be three so we're having him a little party (he lives with us about half the time). It's also a very important day for me personally for reasons that I don't think anyone would really care about, but suffice to say that it's a happy day for another reason, too.

I also might do some cleaning; I have been massively neglecting chore-type things this winter due to a bout of depression that seemed to rise up with the cold weather, but I feel better lately, so it's time to start acting like it.

And I have a three day weekend, too, so that's awesome as well.

And now, just to inject a little dose of reality into this happy post: I almost got hit by a car yesterday like three times because the driver apparently could not see me and kept trying to back up into me. Or he dislikes me even more than I thought...one of the two.

Heh.

Edit: I really like the Tranquility pull ups I got. I haven't tried any from the diaper sample pack I ordered, but the Tranquility rocks. Fits great, absorbs a lot, and totally comfortable enough to sleep in. Yay!

Updated 18-Jan-2014 at 05:29 by KatieBear

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

2 - 2, was a great game, thoroughly enjoyable.
    Yeah, Dexx, it was an intense game. My boys were not in good form today and it showed, badly. But really fun to watch.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.