View RSS Feed

I wannnaa know.

Rate this Entry
Sometimes I like to get all dressed up in my special outfit, alone, and relax to some music. Tonight I am listening to Methodrone by The Brianjonestown Massacre. Now upon first listen you will have one of three reactions:

3) W.T.F.?

2) O.M.G.

1) whoa...What. a. you have any more?

I still can't decide on my favorite song on the album as it's always changing.

I made a toasted peanut butter, jelly, and margerine sandwhich too...pretty good considering the toast was made from those two lame slices that no one wants in the bread bag.

Brian Jonestown Massacre has great stuff. The earlier stuff is the best (I actually hate the later albums). Methadrone like you said, as well as Thank God for Mental Illness and Take it from the Man. My favorite overall album from them though has gotta be "Give it Back."

If you like them you might like The Dandy Warhol's earlier albums. They were in a bit of a feud with Brian Jonestown Massacre, which was documented in the movie Dig. Generally you'll like psychedelic stuff, like maybe, you know, Velvet Underground and that. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.