View RSS Feed

KatieBear

Still no water :(

Rate this Entry
They're slowly starting to give the all clear for people to start using their water again, but they're doing it by "zones" and I live in one of the zones that's likely to be towards the end of the list to get the all-clear. Boo. At least we have plenty of bottled water...enough that I didn't feel too bad today about using a few to wash my hair. It was already in need of a wash when the water crisis began, so you can imagine how much worse it got over the weekend. Pro tip: dry shampoo works wonders for how your hair looks, but your hair still feels just as gross as before...in fact, maybe even a little grosser. So it'll get you through one day, maybe two, but eventually you just need some shampoo. I already feel 500% more human since I washed it this evening.

But to bring this back around to diapers (because it's always about diapers, isn't it?) I had almost forgotten that I had put in an order for a sample pack from HDIS, but it arrived today! I'm trying to find a disposable that fits me -- I am too big for any ABDL-specific diapers and even when I find some that I think are going to be big enough, they don't tend to fit well because I am pear-shaped and need diapers that are high-risers or else they just won't stay on me. (I'd provide pictures to illustrate what I'm trying to describe but I don't want to cross any community lines so I hope I've described my plight well.) We'll see if any in the sample pack work for me. If not, I've also got a small bag of Tranquility pull ups ordered that should be workable. (And then I can use whatever disposables don't work as boosters in those...win-win!)

I really hope we get our water back by Friday so that I can do SiDF this time. I am *so* excited I can barely handle it.

Oh, and Liverpool won their game on Sunday, 5-3! It was an *amazing* match. Sturridge came back from an injury and his partnership with Suarez was back in full-force. What a striking team. The Premier League is honestly the best football league in the entire world. I can't believe I used to think that "soccer was boring."
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope they get all of you people restored so you can get your lives back to normal.
    Well, if American football gets any more like figure skating with all the subjective judging, I may join you as a soccer fan, although I'd prefer rugby. I just can't get much of that on TV.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.