View RSS Feed

victoria

Crying because I'm so lonely.

Rate this Entry
I don't go back to school for another 6-8 days, but all my friends have already gone back to uni
except my boyfriend
who for some reason isn't seeing me very often

i realize it's a pain to drive to get me and drive me back every day and would never expect that every day but i'm sick and i'm literally in diapers and i have a kidney infection and I'm sad and I'm needy and i just don't want to be alone this much i feel like i've just been lying in my bed for 2 weeks alone because essentially i have and i am tired of crying and feeling alone
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh hun,

So sorry you feel so horrible today. Its okay to cry, its a release, just let it out and you will feel a little better. Are you taking anything for your kidney infection? Are there any friends around that you could talk to? it really does help to surround with someone , preferably someone supportive.

*safe hugs to you*

LittleHanah
    Thanks LittleHanah. I did cry a little bit, but for some reason that just makes me more upset. Instead, I tried to turn it into something positive! I had my friend (actually my ex, but we're best friends) take me out to dinner. We had a fantastic time. Then I talked to my boyfriend about being lonely, and about the giant cheeseburger I ate, and he told me that for tomorrow he has a WHOLE DAY planned for us!!! We're gonna go to the mall and go different places to eat and get some cool books and the rest are surprises! But I'm so excited. I guess that goes to show you you have to be proactive and not just sit in your sadness, you know? That's something I have trouble with.

Quote Originally Posted by victoria
    Thanks LittleHanah. I did cry a little bit, but for some reason that just makes me more upset. Instead, I tried to turn it into something positive! I had my friend (actually my ex, but we're best friends) take me out to dinner. We had a fantastic time. Then I talked to my boyfriend about being lonely, and about the giant cheeseburger I ate, and he told me that for tomorrow he has a WHOLE DAY planned for us!!! We're gonna go to the mall and go different places to eat and get some cool books and the rest are surprises! But I'm so excited. I guess that goes to show you you have to be proactive and not just sit in your sadness, you know? That's something I have trouble with.
    Thats ok, sadness is just one of the many emotions that are there for us to express :], I'm so glad that everything turned around! sometimes being sad helps with being super happy afterwards! ^_^
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.