View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

And Life Goes On...

Rate this Entry
I've not really been here since October...It seems strange that I once was here several times a day. I will be getting new sewing machine soon, which means I'll be able to sew more cloth diapers. It's a good thing because I'm about to wear two of them out. I'd like to get seven so I'll have a week's worth. I could have used that many this past week because the motor coupler on my washer failed, and because of the bad weather it took the new part a week to get here. I actually had to go to bed without being diapered two nights this past week. It really felt strange getting up with the alarm and actually having to go into the bathroom and pee pee in the potty. But the washer part came, I fixed it, diapers were the first load in, blanket sleepers second, and everything else can get done tomorrow. I need my paci, my teddy bear, a little nursing, and night-night. Perhaps a bottle full of apple juice too.

Updated 12-Jan-2014 at 02:06 by DaveTDL (Forgot to check categories.)

Life In Diapers , Life in General

Welcome back! I just purchased my first cloth diaper a few weeks ago, oh they are so puffy and nice <3 Hope you have a nice night with your blanky and paci and diapers!

I love bottles of apple juice ^_^
    Cloth diapers sound comfy and cute. Hopefully someday I can try them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox
    Cloth diapers sound comfy and cute. Hopefully someday I can try them.
    They are quite comfy, and so cute that sometimes I just want to put them on for show and not actually use them LOL - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.