View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#52

Rate this Entry
It has been several weeks since I last made any entries in this weblog.

I am doing ok.

I am still in the process of "replacing" my wrecked handicapped-adapted pickup truck.

It has been a bit of a tough holiday season for me.

I have been having an excessive # of childhood abuse PTSD flashbacks, which are only relieved by daily "regression" to "being a baby".

They always increase every Holiday Season.

I did not spend much for Christmas this year.

Only purchased a small $18.00 GRUNDIG AM/FM/SW battery-powered radio, several more Matchbox and Hot Wheels Toy Cars, and a small Plush Giraffe lovable for myself.

Only other thing to report, is that I recently had an online social network issue with another Autistic adult, female, who is a Lesbian and "closet" Adult Baby.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope your able to replace your truck finally!
    I also have PTSD due to childhood abuse, I wish I had a predictor for when it WOULD get bad, unfortunately I just flashback out of the blue most of the time. Regression sometimes puts me in a semi flashback, but usually a nice one.

I hope you enjoy your cars and giraffe! those sound like sooo much fun! Its fun to treat yourself isn't it?

I like meeting new ABs a lot, I am a closet one too for the most part. Its fun to identify with others, hope you guys have fun convos!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.