View RSS Feed

CurlyJ48

Discovery

Rate this Entry
So I've been a member here for awhile, but I never really posted anything until now. The reason for this, well I'm very young compared to a lot of you on here. I'd say on average I'm about five or six years younger than most of you. That being said I just got my first job about six months ago and I'm finding myself with extra cash to burn. Since I've been an AB since I was twelve my first instinct was to stock up and begin to truly experience what it is to be a baby. I started out simple, some adult diapers from wal-mart, baby pacifiers and blankies, but as time went on I obtained more baby items. I currently have three adult footie pyjamas, I keep three packs of diapers stocked at all times, I almost have as many plushies as my sister and I even risked my parents finding out my secret by ordering an adult pacifier online. I've really enjoyed all of it. It's the happiest I've been in life, but as I browse these forums there is one thing that keeps coming up that I have never experienced. Letting someone outside of the internet in. Most people talk about having playdates and even their spouses babying them. So I'm really just starting this to see if anyone reading could maybe reply and share some their personel experience with me. Like what age they met another AB/DL or telling a close friend about their secret. As I continue growing as an AB I hope to update my life here. If any of you are willing to share with me I'd appreciate it, greatly.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi James, I'm glad you finally decided to join in the conversations on here. Welcome to the community.

As to your questions about my experiences with others, playdates, etc. I tend to keep my little side private so I really don't have any stories to provide. Maybe one day I find that one special person that I can be free to regress with.

Also just noticed that you are in AZ. I'm also here and am a native of the state. Just a desert rat at heart.
    I met my first ABDLs when I was 39, although it wasn't very meaningful. I made a friend later that same year who happened to be an ABDL from this community (before this site) and meeting him was so much better. We didn't change each other's diapers or anything of the sort; we would and still do just get together, have a meal, walk, and talk.

Although I have gotten up to diaper play with others since, this baseline of friendship is the most important thing in these relationships. I think without being friends, anything else would just fall flat. Make some friends in our community and good things will result.
    Some people have great experiences opening up, but some people have had terrible experiences. I'd be really careful. I personally wouldn't tell anyone except for a S.O. - especially if you marry or move in with him/her. Even then, some people don't tell their S.O. ever. Personally I don't see any benefit of telling parents/siblings unless you were forced to, because even if it's not sexual to you it is generally known as a sexual fetish... and I have found it really strange that people are telling their family about their sexual desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogsy
    Some people have great experiences opening up, but some people have had terrible experiences. I'd be really careful. I personally wouldn't tell anyone except for a S.O. - especially if you marry or move in with him/her. Even then, some people don't tell their S.O. ever. Personally I don't see any benefit of telling parents/siblings unless you were forced to, because even if it's not sexual to you it is generally known as a sexual fetish... and I have found it really strange that people are telling their family about their sexual desires.
    I know right. People in this community always talk about telling family members and I just cannot imagine ever willingly doing that. I think it stems from a need to talk to someone about it IRL.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.