View RSS Feed

Mattew

Cake Day for me

Rate this Entry
Another year older, maybe alittle more wiser (I hope) let's see what the day brings for me. Hopefully I'll get to go out and have supper with my family. Weather has been terrible around here, so yeah, hopefully we can all get together. My birthday is December 11th, anyone else have the same birthday as me?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy impending birthday! I hope you'll be able to have a good one and maybe do something fun. My birthday is a good ways off but maybe there's someone else around here who shares your day.
    Me! I'm turning 21 tomorrow on the 11th.
    Happy Birthday Mattew! Also Kimba. Just so happens that my brothers is tomorrow.
    Happy cake day!
    with a birthday in December, i hope that they don't short-change you on gifts....
    Happy B-Day!!!
    and let me be the first one to start the OTK's (lets see, how many do you get this year.. smile)
    Happy birthday!
    Happy birthday have fun playing in your cake messy fun finger licking good :-)
    Thanks everyone. It's been a good day so far. I just checked my mail, and a pacifier that I ordered from Pacifers R US, just came in the mail today. I ordered it last month, and didn't know that it was going to come today. I'm liking it.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine
    Me! I'm turning 21 tomorrow on the 11th.
    COOL! Happy Birthday to you too!
    Thanks! I got a little ab surprise today too, my babyfur fursona commission from Tavimunk!

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine
    Thanks! I got a little ab surprise today too, my babyfur fursona commission from Tavimunk!
    That's cool! Drawing? Is it complete yet & are you going to post it?
    It's my avatar! It's up as my profile pic too.
    Cool!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.