View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#49

Rate this Entry
I have been quiet and alone most of the day.

I did check to see what is going on, regarding to my "wrecked" handicapped-adapted pickup truck.

It will be hauled up to the FORD dealership in Londonderry to get fixed.

Anyway, I am "confined" to home, and of course, there is no "Public Transit" here in the Nutfield Region of New Hampshire of which my Town of Salem is a part of.

Earlier today, while my younger brother was out running errands, I played outside in the driveway with my TONKA Wrecker Truck.

I pushed it with my feet, hobbling behind my rollator walker.

Doing that made me feel "happy".

After Lunch, I had a nice nap, lying still in my bed, flat on my back. Of course, I had "Precious", my soft "Baby Dolly Friend" in my arms and she helped me to feel "safe and loved".

After my nap, I watched some TV. First, I watched an episode of the documentary series "The World at War". I then watched an episode of the original "KOJAK" Cop Show. Then I watched an episode of "POKEMON".

It is late evening now, and I am "comfortable", wearing nothing but a diaper and socks.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.