View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

First time wearing in such a long time.

Rate this Entry
Friday afternoon my parents left for a weeklong trip, I of course stayed home because I don't like to travel. Friday Morning I went for a walk around town with the intention of buying a 50$ Pre-Paid credit card so that I could get another art commission done. To my distress I did not find what I was actually looking for but instead I found something much better. I decided on a whim to check out our local drug store to see if they had any adult diapers in stock. Much to my surprise they did! There I was standing in the incontinence supplies section, my body nearly shutting down from excitement. I grabbed the case of Tena Supers and headed for the check out, paid for them and left. When I got home about an hour later I immediately put one on, it was the most amazing experience I've had in many years. To be padded after many years was so uplifting it made me feel good for the first time, in a long time. I wore the entire weekend 24/7 and it was great, even now I'm sitting here at my desk in one.

P.S Cases of Adult Diapers are heavy >.>
Tags: first diaper
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yay! Got some unexpected diaper time today myself. ATM, my diaper weather app (if there were such a thing) would say "thick, dry, and fluffy, with a chance of wetness later"
    It is definitely a good feeling to be back in diapers after such a long period. I never dared to buy diapers when I lived with my parents, but I eventually got around to buying them when I was living with a friend/roommate (I was discreet about it, as I wanted to avoid awkward situations). I moved into my own place when my friend/roommate moved out of state, and I thoroughly enjoy being able to be diapered whenever I please.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.